Film Club's Nearly Normal Signing...



We're delighted to announce the news that London-based animation and design studio Nearly Normal have joined Film Club for commercial representation.

The team are an international collective of highly skilled crafts-people who beautifully and precisely bring paper-based materials to form and motion. Their vibrant style is uniquely identifiable, and their work carries an inherent charm and magic.

Nearly Normal have previously made commercials for Nokia, Blackberry and the NHS, as well as making a long line of paper-based products (such as calendars and other photographic projects in books and magazines).

Please click here to see their most lovely Film Club reel.

Welcome, Nearly Normal. We're all very excited about working you in the future!

3 comments:

  1. So my situation is kinda strange but i have been talking to this boy would lives and half hour away(not too far) and we're going on a double date to the movies. I'm just a bit scared because he said that he wants to make out. Now we talk everyday and FaceTime for hours so I think we should be ready. I just never made out with someone sooo any advice?
    Promotional films

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. This is so much more than I needed! But will all come in use thanks!
    Jennifer Plays Sports

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    Zita Films Production

    ReplyDelete