Chris Shepherd's 'In And Out Of Love' music video for the illustrious Holly Johnson


We're delighted to announce the release of Film Club's Chris Shepherd's new music video for Holly Johnson's latest single 'In And Out Of Love'. To watch Holly performing with other characters in the video, click here

And here's Chris in his own words to talk about the project!

So, Chris what's the promo all about?

"I wanted to use the people getting their photos taken in a photome booth as metaphor for love. When you go into a photome booth you act differently. Its a heightened moment where you have a sneaky kiss, or argument. Its a place where we reveal a lot about ourselves, our hopes, fears and secret dreams. 

It was fun to work within limits. We had the booth as a one shot scenario with 35 actors. Each had their own character and back story. From the hen and stag party to the woman with altezhimers with her carer. All aspects of life and ages are in there. I had a few actors from my previous films in there, like Kay noone, dave Kent and Pricilla adae. So if you know my films keep an eye out. Everyone was amazing. Many many thanks to our casting director Lin Cordoray. Who has cast all of my dramas. 

I absolutely loved shooting the promo. As I always do. I could shoot all day long and all night and have a beamer on my face.  It was a joy to be working with Holly. I can't wait for his new album to be released at the end of the month. 


Credits

Director and Writer: Chris Shepherd
Producers: Alex Bedford and Rebecca Gravil
Director of Photography: Sarah Bartles-Smith 
Camera Assistants: Chole Winn and Imogen Woolley 
Studio Manager: James Partridge
Casting Director: Lin Cordoray 

Editor: Miikka Leskinen
Costumes: Kitty Bennett
Props and Art Direction:Kat Pang
Colourist: Danny Atkinson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment